Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• asadasad22

őstag

válasz Dam6 #3046 üzenetére

Most hallok először róluk, amiket olvasok, az alapján nem rossz. Viszont valami objektív tesztet is megnéznék róla, mert a cégvezető nyilván nem fog rosszat mondani róla, ezért nem sokat számít, hogy ő mit mond róla. Kicsit azért bizalmatlan vagyok, hiszen mégis csak egy (eddigi) ruhagyárról van szó :)
    Kicsit furának tartom, hogy ugyanúgy 12k-ért adják az In-Ear-t, mint a sima fülest. Ahogy elnézem, a 23k-s Vibe lehet az, ami úgy szólhat, ahogy kell.
    Én mindenesetre bizalmatlan vagyok vele, míg egy Sony EX, Sennheiser, Shure vagy UE fülessel nem lennék :)
    Meghát az, hogy az Apple-nél dicsérik, annyira nem jelent sokat sztem, nem ott vannak a legnagyobb Audiophile arcok sztem. És a sok dicsérő komment között találtam ilyeneket is (amazon-on is):

"these headphones were awesome the first couple months, but then they lose their sound. there was no bass. then, the wiring around the input jack became fraid. they dont work at all anymore. if you bye them, be very careful"

"They broke on me three times, one the chord snapped, and the other 2 i lost hearing in either the left or right speaker. So alls im trying to say is, there good for the first few minutes but afterthat they will most likely break,

(Recommended for "In-Home" usage only)"

"While this might not be the best sampling, I found the ear phones produced a tin sound with higher notes and the bass was flat. I'm going to stick with my Ultimate Ears super.fi 5 Pro. They cost $250 but your sound quality is superb. Before I bought the 5 series I had the 3 series which costs $99. They sound much better than the V-Moda. If your going to spend $100, buy a product that was created by a man who has been making earphone monitors for over 20 years in the music industry. Your ears will thank you."

"If you love your bass, these are not for you. Although there's enough there to to make it enjoyable for an easy listener like me, those who want their "face mashed in" by bass should look elsewhere. For you "bass heads", you may want to checkout the "Ultimate Ears Metro.fi 2". These earbuds have a pretty good amount of bass though not as clear as the Vibes. You can get them here on Amazon.com for about the same price, [...] (yes, I have listened to the Metros). "

Szóval többeknek tönkrement hamar, valaki szerint rossz minőségű ennyi pénzért, valaki szerint veszít a hangjából idővel, és sokan szídják a basszusát.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák