Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Hasaggymeg

veterán

válasz dave93 #7613 üzenetére

In my opinion the text was very interesting. I had already known that tourism has a negative side, however I guess that lots of people believe tourism is good for everybody: People can relax, spend money, brings money to the state budget and (the) tourists are happy. Now we can see it has lots of disadvantages too.
    It must be really difficult for the locals, especially in Africa with water problems. It's hard to belive that people only care about themselves, they don't care about the environment.
    It's a shame that tourists want everything for their money and have relentless demands. What surprised me is that they aren't connecting with local people. They take for granted that shower in a hotel in the middle of Africa, and can't see the local's effort to obtain a pot of water.
    I wonder what can be done to solve these problems. Somebody must do something.

#7612) zsotesz81..egyszer nekiugrok,majd.... :U

[ Szerkesztve ]

"Végy egy kerékpárt,nem fogod megbánni...feltéve ha életben maradsz."Samuel Langhorne Clemens link: https://cdn.rios.hu/dl/upc/2024-02/02/91209_d2j2gi0v6zwls7lx_1000006503.jpg

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák