Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• SunMount3r

nagyúr

válasz Ablakos #122176 üzenetére

Hát igen, kereshetnék még ilyen net-es leírásokat és erre kb. magamtól is rájöttem volna, de amiért inkább itt kérdezek azok az ilyen hsz.-ek pl., amiket ott is olvashatsz:

This method can be dangerous on Windows 10. The default “tile” apps – things like Microsoft Store, Calculator, and even the Start menu (since it depends on the tiles) – are stored in this location, and Windows expects certain permissions to be available for the TrustedInstaller user. I’ve tried this process three times; each time, after taking ownership of the files (without encountering any errors) and doing *nothing else*, most of my default apps (those mentioned above) stopped working properly. Moreover, when I used the standard methods to get them back – running SFC and DISM, and running the GetApp commands from Powershell – it failed to resolve the problem. I had to do an in-place upgrade to get them working again.
    So I would not recommend this at all.

Szóval szeretném egy igazi "szaki" válaszát (vagy többét) és tutira menni, hogy ha van erre megoldás, akkor az nem barmolja szét a rendszer működését.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák