Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• szaki58

aktív tag

válasz Yodamest #107666 üzenetére

A javaslatom az, hogy az iBasso SR3 tesztjeit alaposan tanulmányozd át. A Head-fi-n van külön topikja is.
    [link]
    Még csak 20 órát tettem bele. A tesztek szinte mindent elmondanak róla, és egyet értek velük.
    Sok mindent (bár nem eleget) hallottam már, de ez úgy tűnik, a végállomás. Ezt a hangot kerestem.
    Egy kis ízelítő, kérdés és felelt:

jamato8
    I have a number of amps and daps and headphones. What do I use most all the time? The SR3, they are that good.

headstef
    I see that you have many expensive headphones. Is the SR3 really better than these in some way? Could you please write briefly how they compare? (resolution, balance, naturalness).

jamato8
    Yes, I have some expensive headphones and most are great to listen to. But to think that price denotes sound quality is something I have learned, can be a mistake but is gladly supported by manufactures of expensive headphones. To my ears, the SR3 are one of the most transparent and frequency balanced headphones on the market. I can hear where people are within the recording and instruments the same, when recorded correctly and to me, they can really transport you to the event. More than the Utopia and a number of other headphones. The sound is very clean and by that I mean honest to the recording. I hear spatial cues, the slap echo from the walls that are in the recording studio or where the recording was made, much like I would hear if there. They are also very comfortable to wear with no fatigue related sound or fit or weight.

És végül álljon itt jamato8 aláírása (milyen fejhallgatókhoz hasonlítja)

Main DAPs: DX240, DX320 EditionX, DX300MAXTi, DX320MAX Ti, WM1Z , various AK players.
    Main Desktop amps: LTA MZ2, MZ3, Manley Absolute, Quicksilver Headphone amp, LTA Z10e electrostatic (latest version), RSA A-10 (just totally updated by Ray 5/2022) Electrostatic headphone amp, Cayin HA-300B MKII (6C8C/WE 300B or Elrog ER & E1148 Hytron) and HA-6A.
    Main Headphones: ORPHEUS HE90, Sony MDR R-10 (tuned up new foam - Superb/adapted for any plug), SR1,2 & 3 ( SR3 second choice after the R-10), Ether II, Voce (newly designed ear pads), DCA Expanse. Focal Utopia and Stellia, Abyss 1266 Phi TC, Hifiman HE6 (early 4 screw original), ES Audio R10.
    Custom headphone cables (Whiplash) and IC's. A Very Large variety of NOS tubes.

Sajnáltam eladni a HE1000 SE-t. Már nem sajnálom.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák