Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Diopapa

addikt

"The release of the "Weekly" updates suggests it is a long way away.
    To be quite honest, The reason I backed was because of the dogfighting module in December.
    Feeling a little cheated now that its almost may and we are still unclear when it will launch. Some kind of indication would put most of this to ease.
    A progress update is meaningless without a hard date indication.

Yes, But if I continually tell my wife the kitchen will not be ready, and not give her a completion goal date, then I get a earful till its finished.
    This is no different. Understanding things take time is no excuse for no communication.
    I understand it takes time, but they need to set some expectations, or at least clarify their goals. If they miss them, then they need to reset the expectations.
    While the progress reports are nice, they do not address the question most people are frustrated by..... when. How long do we need to wait, how much time do we have...... when?
    I don't think setting that expectation is a bad thing. They should have a reasonable idea, and they should have an internal date set. If so, share that date. I mean this is supposed to be an open development? or did I get that bit wrong.

Id expect this from a big brand developer, but not a crowd funded group. In this equation, we are the investors.
    From my understanding, even when they do get to a launch type position, they are going to invite a small number of testers first anyway, then incrementing the number of players until they get the full amount of people in. this kind of approach will likely take months, and that needs to be communicated.
    You don't start a "Weekly" update when your a week or 2 out from launch.
    I predict an announcement this week hopefully explaining the situation. If we don't get that, id be very disappointed.
    "

+1

[ Szerkesztve ]

Citizen Diopapa / Commander Diopapa "SC csomag olyan, mint a barackfa, unokáidnak veszed - .tnm / De pálinkát nemlehet főzni belűle - *SkyS1gn"

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák