Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• haris

őstag

válasz Frozzy #37 üzenetére

Majd megszokod.
    Emlékszem micsoda,zúgolódás nent itt a note miatt anno, ma meg nem is számít nagynak.
    Az okos telefon egyik fő felhasználási területe a böngészés (most is mobilról vagyok) . Én mindíg két kézzel használom a mobilt, ballal fogom, jobbal kezelem (ujjazom :) hihi)
    Nekem semmi gondot nem okozna ekkora szélesség. Kicsit furán néz ki, de majd túllépünk rajta. (vagy kihal, ha az lg tévedett)

• haris

őstag

válasz cinemazealot #61 üzenetére

Segitek kicsit...

"I have the Optimus Vu 2, as it arrived via Expansys a few months ago (specs are the same apart from some minor modifications to the skin, from what I can tell). I also have the Galaxy Note II, and I can honestly say that I don't understand your panning of the Vu in comparison to the Note 2. Perhaps playing with a phone for a couple of minutes or even a day means you don't treat the phone like you would in the real world. Also, it depends what you're looking for in a phone.

If you want a phone to be productive on or for social media, the Vu is far better phone than the Galaxy Note 2. If you want a phone for media, the Note 2 wins hands down.

For two handed typing, the Vu is far better than the Note 2. That means the Vu is best for Facebooking, Twittering, Whatsapping, and most other social media you may use on the phone. For one-handed typing there's not much difference between the two -as I know from experience.

For reading, the Vu is far better than the Note 2. Being a tiny bit wider, it's surprising how much of a difference that makes when reading content that doesn't automatically reflow.

The Vu is also better for multitasking. Say you've got a pdf you need to review. You comfortably flick back and forth between Adobe reader and the full sized keyboard on Evernote or whatever writing software you use. On the Note 2, however, you have to hold down the home button for a few seconds in order to change apps. And if you manage to find a way to read a pdf on multiwindow, you have to type with a tiny little keyboard and you can't even see what you're typing because the keyboard covers most of your typing window.

Also, the LG skin on Android is far more attractive and customisable than Samsung's skin.

On the other hand, the Note 2 has some clear advantages. Watching videos on the screen is amazing, the camera is better than the Vu's, there are some pretty cool drawing apps, and the free video editing software is almost as good as (the rather expensive) iMovie on iOS. But perhaps most importantly, power management on the Note 2 is amazing. I normally charge it every two days with no cutting back on the usage, whereas I always have to charge the Vu on a daily basis.

So each has its distinct advantages and disadvantages. The Vu might not suit people who primarily use their phone for watching videos. But seeing as that is probably a small minority, there'd be many people who would be surprised by how much more useful the Vu is."

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák