Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• bwoay

nagyúr

válasz vili13 #8523 üzenetére

na, már vannak valós user feedbackek (hát ritka egy elbaszott szóválasztás,
    az tény):

[I]I bought my X1060 for £229 from Amazon, having had it for 2 weeks...

Web browser: when typing out a url, tap the "url" button. If URL is selected, selecting the letter "h" allow you to automatically type "http://www." with 2 further touches: it could be better but it's no where near as bad as described in the review.

Saying that I agree that full blown web browsing isn't really viable: Google Mail seems to work better as the full standard web version but the BBC site is pointless unless it's the mobile version. And I'm a bit disappointed by the mobile phone style predictive text entry, for urls it's acceptable but a full size keyboard could have fitted on the screen.

Video: I think the lack of video support is massively understated in the review: not only is the lack of DivX and Xvid support dire, but you have to pay £8 to upgrade the software for DivX conversion support: and that you get absolutely nothing for xVid is a big problem considering my Zen Vision M quite happily take both without conversion (and I have a large amount of both video types). As the big selling point for me was the OLED screen it's a major disappointment that I have to mass convert my videos... with less than perfect software.

Sound: even with my cheapy £15 headphones there's a definite improvement over my ZVM, which itself was rated as having very good audio for 2006... the quality, even of 192kbps mp3s is phenomenal: it's even better with the supplied headphones, which really are brilliant. As for lack of lossless support, it's not a problem for me and I'd never bother using lossless content on a portable device... it's a niche feature that I'm quite happy to live without, especially as everything I have is mp3 (or was converted).

I still remain undecided though as to whether it was worth it. I'll repost if/when I can decide...[/I]

mondjuk az biztos, hogy te követed ott a topicot, tehát nem is igazán neked szól ez.
    nekem meg az a véleményem, hogy ennyi pénzért túl sok sebből vérzik.
    OK, lenyűgöző hangminőség, de pont ott nem tud domborítani, ahol igazán kellene:
    ape, flac... no lossless, no gapless. Túl sony ez. Összességében jobb vételnek
    találom az s széria csúcsát mondjuk (50 rugó körül).

[ don't... don't believe... don't believe the hype ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák