Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

törölt tag

Hali!
    A sztori a következő: Rendeltem Banggoodról led szalagot, zenevezérlőt, tápot hozzá. Kiderült, hogy a táp és a vezérlő rossz, írtam is pár napja ide és az ebayes topikban. A régi routerem tápjával működik a szalag, vezérlő rákötve semmi, BG-s táppal felvillan és viszlát.
    Írtam nekik egy levelet, de elég tré az angolom:
    'Dear Banggood!
    I want to make a decoration in my room for Christmas, so i ordered:
    - 5050 RGB LED Strip, Order number: 21024501
    - Music IR Controller, Order number: 21024501
    - Power Supply, Order number: 21025090
    All arrived today, but not working. Have a fault. When i ordered this items I had some questions for You, and the answer was:
    'Dear Vendel,

Thanks for your email.

For your question, we have checked with our seller.
    For the products that you referred, they are compatible for each other.

Best wishes,

Juna '

So i ordered the pack. I attached some pictures and vids about my problem.
    I tested the led strip with other power supply(That was for my Netgear Router) in direct connection and working perfectly, so the LED Strip is okay, but the Power supply and the Music Controller have quality/factory problem. Thank you! Christmas will soon be here, so resend not okay, would not be here in time. I want refund for both, . I lost my interest and my trust in both product(Power Supply, IR Music Controller), i ordered more expensive in my local country, because i need in one weeks and need working perfectly. Please help me and find satisfactory solution.
    Thank you and have a nice day!

Videos:
    LINK
    LINK2 '

Erre jött a válasz:
    'Dear customer,

Thank you for your email and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Would you accept that we resend you a new item?

LINK

Hoping for your kindly understanding!

Best wishes,

Angle'

Most nem tudom mi nem világos abban, hogy a táp és a vezérlő rossz a szalag nem, és karácsonyra szerettem volna szobába egy kis díszkivilágítást, szóval az újraküldés kilőve + azóta szereztem normális tápot és vezérlőt itthon. Full refundot szeretnék kérni a tápra és a vezérlőre is. Hogy tovább? :R

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák