Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

törölt tag

válasz Zeki #76295 üzenetére

Most nézem visszaírt az ebay. Ezzel mire megyek? :R

'Thanks for contacting eBay Customer Service. I can’t imagine how you must be feeling about this since you have discovered that the seller and the item itself is located in china and not in the UK. You have mentioned that you do not wish to pay for import charges and taxes for this item. I would like to answer this out that whatever you’re seeing in the checkout page for this item, that’s the amount that you will have to pay. At the same time, you want this item for Christmas or before Christmas. By the way, I appreciate your interest in shopping here on our site though. Please allow me to assist you. This is Chris, your eBay Customer Service representative.

To address your concern promptly, you may contact first your local customs if the item will arrive, would you be eligible to pay for import taxes and custom fees, if the answer is yes! Then don’t pay for the item’s import charges, taxes custom fees etc. and you may go ahead and open an item not receive request under eBay Money Back Guarantee Program or open a dispute on PayPal for you to get your money back.

As mentioned, that the only thing price you’d pay is the item cost and the shipping which is showing on the checkout page upon paying the item. Rest assured that here on eBay, you are protected all the time. We care about you as a person and will always be here for you if needed!

I trust that the information provided will guide you on your concern. I wish you all the best on eBay in the future.

Thank you for choosing eBay! Your trust and confidence is very important to us. I wish you good health and all the best in everything that you do.

Take care and have a very nice day to you!'

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák