Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Viszlát

addikt

válasz Mister_X #16723 üzenetére

Én se vagyok valami friss, tökéletes nem lesz, de átfutásnak elmegy, módosításokkal. Legközelebb azért rakd be wordbe, mert elég sok elütés és helyesírási hiba volt benne:

Pedagogy
    One of the most respectable professions is pedagogy. Teachers are educating the next generations to come, a nation's success depends on their work. I always wanted to be a teacher and my past teachers said, with hard work I have a good chance to achieve/reach my goal/dream (semmiképpen nem desire).
    -
    Japanese language
    If I won't be a teacher, I want to be an effective gear of the capitalism. Specifically, I don't see any useful skill in myself other than language proficiency. If I master Japanese too, I will bridge the most ancient communication barrier in the history of humanity.
    -
    History
    Knowledge is power. If someone knows the mistakes of the past, he/she is never to repeat them. The history of the humanity is interesting, entertaining and food for thought. If I won't be accepted for the first or the second choice, I want to be gather the knowledge of the past in the highest grade in the best country of the world.
    -
    13. What kind of impression do you have of Japan?
    I think the best country in the world is Japan. The economy is strong, the food is healthy, the green tea is delicious, the public places are clean, the parks are well-maintained and people are kind and smart. Japan makes the best technology like video games, video game consoles, smartphones, televisions and other electronic goods.

[ Szerkesztve ]

"How a government taxes its citizens is a direct declaration of a country's values."

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák