Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Imilenni

addikt

Vicces!
    Kipróbáltam amikor lehetett az Uplay+-t, megkellett adni a kártya adatokat. Ezután én rögtön törlöm azokat, nos hát nem jött össze.
    Szépen le is vonta a pénz a kövi hónapra, hónapra? A f@szt! (2019-10-07 to 2019-10-31 .) :W
    Írtam is nekik, refundot kértem, nos hát az nincs! Vagyis van, ha korábban leiratkoztál az előfizetésről!
    Ha jól értem, van olyan hogy hiába iratkozol le, ugyanúgy levonhatja a lét véletlenül?
    Szép volt Ubi, nem csalódtam!

"Hello MadarSzemely,
    Thanks for contacting Ubisoft Support!
    I understand that you have been charged for Uplay + after it has renewed and would like to have this refunded.

The free trial of Uplay + was free only until October 1st, and so after this the new billing period would start. I am afraid that as the paid membership has now been ongoing since October 1st, we would be unable to refund this for you.

After looking into your account, I can see that this was not cancelled before the end of the last billing period. If you have already requested to cancel this subscription and have the official cancellation e-mail, please feel free to attach an uncropped screenshot to the case so that we can investigate this further.

If you would still like to cancel this subscription, please let me know and we can resolve that for you before the next billing period.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!

Kind Regards,
    Kurt,
    Ubisoft Support."

Press "F" to pay respects.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák