Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• l.skywalker

félisten

Állítólag a Resetera-ra szivárogtattak infókat a játékról:

- Canon
    - Basic story is already leaked in the wild (no idea where to find), better and more impressive than BF2 one.
    - Backpack companion droid.
    - Gameplay will be compared to Dark Souls, being good at parry like in Sekiro will help, you will feel like a Jedi.
    - You go from planet to planet, not completely linear but not open world either, you get to an area and explore trying to continue the narrative. (My note: he hinted in a way of upgrading your itens and finding new ones on each planet)
    - Wallrunning/parkour was hinted at.
    - It will aesthetically resemble Rogue One and Solo while also having some of the Prequels flair (My note: EPIII is the best SW movie :) ).
    - Made in UE4, singleplayer only.
    - Its no action game a la Devil May Cry or God of War (My note: i think he meant old GoWs).
    - Much longer than 5 hours.
    - This will be an expansion of SW lore, tho going back to known planets was teased.
    - Pre made male protag.
    - Big opening, Inquisitors were teased.
    - It resembles Jedi Knight and Force Unleashed with a bit of a Uncharted (My note: no Force spam tho and from what i understand the comparison to FU goes only to being a 3rd person action game).
    - Cool enemies confirmed
    - This is a weird one: he posted a gif of a dude saying "Hi gorgeous, im Jerome" (i think its from Gotham?) then he later posted another gif of the same character with the text "you wanna be a hero?", i really dont know dafuq that means (My note: probably hinting as to who is playing the protag)
    - The game may or may not have MTX, tho he said it wouldnt hinder your enjoyment if it had.

Nem szabad félnem. A félelem az elme gyilkosa. A félelem a kis halál, mely teljes megsemmisüléshez vezet. Szembenézek félelmemmel.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák