Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Sensut

őstag

Új üzenet TB-től:

Patch 4 will post this week for sure as I have all the dialog submissions verified.
    I have improved the zep search by adding large circles over the area the next document is located so you have a better idea of where to go next.
    NPP2 has been separated from the brain and gold chunk quests but of course will need real testing to insure it all works properly.
    The update functions in the binders now use the level index to process instead of the name which improved loop speed by more than 100% by not having string comparisons.
    Gamespy multiplayer system has been removed in preparation of implementing the 'live-link' servers that will hopefully turn on this summer.
    Tanks in Jupiter underground now position themselves based on which entry you use so that the 'shoot through doors' situation has been eliminated.
    There now will be a cap on the number of items you have in inventory. I have tested with 1000 and got all the way to the Courtyards before I needed to unload some stuff. With default weight you never get near the 1000 items. This is adjustable in the modders script. Next pass I intend to limit items based on the items themselves using the ammo vest for additional ammo storage.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák