Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• ingyom007

tag

válasz pakriksz #24 üzenetére

Nem csak elsütik van egy fóruma a játéknak ahova bizonyos időnként leírják a véleményüket a jelenlegi helyzetről a "sztárteszterek".
    Hamilton öccsétől a legutolsó hozzászólás:
    Hey guys,

I hope everyone is well,

Just to let you know that I am struggling to download the latest Builds due to my internet connection running really slow for some reason.

This holds up my blog for this week that is going to be based on the Formula A as AJ has asked me to give all of the current tyres a run through. If my connection speed improves and I am able to get back to work, then I will upload the blog tomorrow.

Thanks guys

Nic

Ben The Stig Collins utolsó hsze:
    Thats great to know and especially that our line of communication is so clear.

1. Interesting that you mention go karts - i totally agree the kart should be aggressive at the rear under braking and per my notes above, i felt you were delivering this in some of the FA tyre models - can this characteristic be brought onto the kart?

2. Re the FA tyres - the R4 is more predictable because it u/steers but i don't believe that should be the direction. The FA tyre just needs that bit more turning power, and a little more sympathy when the slip turns into slide (o/steer) - we are still a little on the savage side, but so so close. I'm advocating either a grippier rear as it begins to slide, or shorter bursts of o/steer that we can try to control with opposite lock.

Looking forward to the next test!

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák