Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• batman91

őstag

válasz lionshamlet #1965 üzenetére

Én ezt használtam a low res textúrákra és a lag megszüntetésére. A fórumról kiemelve:

If you have not done so already, open Quake4Config.cfg and change values manually as seen below:

seta image_downSizeLimit "256"
    seta image_ignoreHighQuality "0"
    seta image_downSizeBumpLimit "256"
    seta image_downSizeSpecularLimit "256"
    seta image_downSizeBump "0"
    seta image_downSizeSpecular "0"
    seta image_useCache "0"
    seta image_cacheMegs "100"
    seta image_cacheMinK "30"
    seta image_usePrecompressedTextures "0"
    seta image_useNormalCompressionLoadDDSForPal "1"
    seta image_useNormalCompression "0"
    seta image_useAllFormats "1"
    seta image_useCompression "0"
    seta image_downSize "0"
    seta image_lodbias "0"
    seta image_anisotropy "8"
    seta image_filter "GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR"

Also add this line to make sure your Video RAM is set properly:

seta com_videoRam "1024"

I also recommend copying the same settings above into a text file and then save it as autoexec.cfg. This will ensure the settings are forced at every game launch, just in case something gets changed for some reason.

Make sure you disable multi core rendering, vsync, and antialiasing - these settings can cause FPS drops on new systems.

And one final note is to make sure you have no other windows open on your desktop when launching the game. I discovered performance issues and FPS drops specifically when any Steam window was open on the desktop when launching the game. This seems to be limited to Windows 10 but I cannot confirm on other OS's. In any case, launch the game from a shortcut so you don't have any steam Windows open during launch.

Let us know if this works for you.

edit: just wanted to add that the game is capped at 62 fps and although this value can be changed, it is tied to the renderer, meaning a higher FPS will literally speed the game up - this can cause crashes and possible overheating of the GPU - don't do it! you can view your fps in game with the command com_drawFPS 1

Remélem segít neked, egy próbát mindenképpen megér. Elvileg ugyan ez működik a Doom 3-nál is, ha valakinek azzal is adódna baja.

[ Szerkesztve ]

"A man chooses. A slave obeys." - Andrew Ryan

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák