Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• hajbel

addikt

válasz VinoRosso #164 üzenetére

Mai hír:
    We've got some exciting new bits of eFootball PES 2020 myClub info to share with you today! Read on... 👀
    ➤ NATIONAL TEAM FEATURED PLAYERS
    Featured Players will now include National Team players! They'll come with their own unique card design (and you'll notice player card designs in general have received a 🔥 refresh)
    ➤ NEW STATS PRESENTATION + KIT SELECTION FEATURE
    Talking of revamps, expect to see swish new stats layouts in myClub this year that will offer both more clarity and detail. Look out for the new kit selection feature too, offering users the opportunity to obtain exclusive kits that can be chosen as 3rd & 4th kits.
    ➤ NEW LEGENDS
    Expect to see new legends in PES this year from our partner clubs... you WILL want them in your squad!
    ➤ MYCLUB SQUADS IN MATCHDAY MODE
    Within myClub mode this year, you'll be able to play weekly Matchday events with your myClub squad! The myClub campaign schedule will change to align with this, with weekly events & competitions moving from Thursdays to Mondays.

(#169) ROBREGGAE: Pont annyi változás történt, amennyit ígértek eddig. Megreformálták a transzfereket, vannak átvezető videók, állítólag a fiatal játékosok fejlődése is kiegyensúlyozottabb lett. A főmenü pedig átláthatóbb. Mondjuk a játékosok fejlődése és az átigazolások csak megjelenés után fognak kiderülni.

"I did a strict diet. I cut alcohol, fats and sugar. In two weeks I lost 14 days." Tim Maia

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák