Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• MrCsiT

addikt

válasz MrCsiT #5273 üzenetére

Nos, az alábbit találtam a kérdésemre, és HA valóban így működik, akkor az rendben van:

"If we connect our coc account to supercell ID ,we can't use Google play.If we connect it once,we can't remove it.But Supercell ID is very useful too.If you are having multiple accounts,you can log in your accounts easily and quicker. For quick access you should connect all of your coc accounts to Supercell ID. For your first log in the verification code will be asked. When your type your email in Supercell Id you can see the “Remember me in this device” option.Click that option.Your account will be saved in your phone.And then if you have multiple accounts,log out from your Supercell ID then Enter email and don’t forget to click “Remember me in this device” option .They will ask codes everytime when you save your Supercell ID to your device.If you logged in all your accounts in Supercell ID,You can access your Account quickly.But you shouldn't forget to click “Remember me in this device” option in all of your Supercell ID accounts.If you have done everything,You can access your accounts quickly in Supercell ID. If you want to log in any other accounts from your current account then click log out and select “Play with Supercell ID” There you can see the lists of your saved accounts in Supercell ID. You can click any of your account"

forrás itt

..és elvileg, az alábbi hivatalos linken a 2. videó épp ezt mutatja be.

Meg tudja ezt valaki erősíteni, aki használ több acc-ot Supercell ID-vel? :F

[ Szerkesztve ]

"Nekem a "link" egy hivatkozás legyen, ne egy ember ?!" - by Mr.CsiT

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák