Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

törölt tag

válasz lackoka #15 üzenetére

Igy hirtelen guglizassal ezt talaltam neten, hatha ad valami tampontot:
    Bocs, hogy angolul van.

Apple Watch isn’t tracking activity
    Some users on Apple’s forums have stated that their Apple Watch has failed to properly track their exercises, routes, or heart rate. Fortunately, there are a few things you can check to try to fix this.
    Possible solutions: On your iPhone, launch the Watch app, and then go to My Watch (Tab) > General > Wrist Detection. Turn this on if it isn’t already. Additionally, make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your iPhone at Settings > Bluetooth. Make sure your Apple Watch isn’t too loose on your wrist. Adjusting the band may help the watch better track your activity. Keep your personal information, such as your height and weight, updated, as the Apple Watch uses this info to determine things like how many calories you burn. Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap My Watch > Health > Edit. When it comes to tracking your routes, try opening the Workout app and changing the settings from Quick Start Walk to Outdoor Walk. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services. Have Apple Watch Faces set to While Using, then scroll down to System Services and enable all settings related to location and distance tracking. Your watch may need recalibrating. Start this process by opening the Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch > Privacy > Motion & Fitness > Reset Calibration Data. Then follow Apple’s calibration instructions.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák